Senior Full-stack Node.JS Developer
Cloudfind is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to help advance a web browser application that helps teams find the right files quickly and easily, using organisational tools and machine learning.
We’re an innovative software business with ambition, applying novel AI and machine learning techniques to proactively collate large document stores in readily usable ways.
We’re about empowerment and ownership, where product design isn’t a top down process; everyone’s ideas and designs are collected to inform the product roadmap. We run a lightweight rapid iterative development process that delivers great features and functionality to users quickly.
Collaborating with our Product Architect and UX & UI Lead, this is your chance to be part of something new where you can influence things, take responsibility for delivering richly functional front and back end solutions, and make a positive impact for our users.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who wants to create really usable software that our users love to use.
Example upcoming projects
- A new task-oriented user interface
- Expanding our microservices architecture
- Whole new ‘first run’ experience
- Improvements to our search, indexing and machine learning architecture
- < Your idea here! >
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals, including a variety of programming paradigms such as functional and object-oriented
- Experience building scalable, optimal performance Web applications
- Strong understanding of server side (e.g. Node.js or Python) components
- Thrive on autonomy and comfortable leading on important deliverables
Our current technology mix – we’ll welcome your influence
This position is located at our offices in Bath, UK.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.